Monday, February 4, 2013

2013 Intention

Jack Kerouac said, "Be in love with your life. Every minute of it." After my fall in September, my arm, my heart, and my spirit were broken. There was very little that I loved about my life. Things changed so rapidly for me. My lifestyle took a complete 180 with no warning. The adventure, the movement, the change, the activity, and the people; all of the things that I loved about my life were stripped from me and replaced by pain of both my body and soul. I had to get creative on how to keep myself occupied and was forced to find a new path to take. It's taken me months to rebuild myself, but finally I have found my new path and light has returned to my soul.

I only get this life once and I want to love it. Since these last few months have been so lacking in love, I want to emphasize love in this next year. I want to love what I'm doing, love the people in my life, love my choices, and most importantly, love myself. By thinking, dreaming and living on that idea, I believe I will attract it and bring more love into my life. 2013 will be the year of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment