Saturday, March 9, 2013

Believe in magic and you will see it

Ball lightning is an unexplained natual phenomina that is described as an act of magic. They are luminous orange and blue, grapefruit sized spheres of lightning that streak across the sky during a thunderstorm. They typically last up to 20 seconds and seem to appear out of nowhere and then vanish into thin air. Ball lightening is rare, unpredictable and infrequent. Few are lucky enough to experience it

I experienced ball lightning. I still find it difficult to believe that it actually happened. It was one of those moments in life that seemed too perfect to ever happen. A moment where I forgot if I was awake or asleep because life felt so much like a dream. No other point in time mattered because no other memory could live up to that moment and no future could possibly exceed it. I have to belive that even though I can't see it right now, it's still there and I will experience it again. Just because something is rare or feels like magic, doesn't mean it doesn't exist or can't occur. It just means you have to believe in it to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment